Dallas, TX (December 8, 2022) – A traffic crash reported in West Dallas left at least one person injured on Wednesday morning, December 7. Calls for assistance came in at around 5:30 a.m.
According to law enforcement, a delivery truck was involved in a collision on the northbound side of Loop 12. The accident caused delays in the exit to 30. Authorities closed off the roadway for an extended period while working to clear the scene.
EMS was notified that they were needed on-site to provide care to injured victims. Victims who required further care were then transported to area hospitals.
The circumstances surrounding the crash are currently under investigation.
Our thoughts go out to those harmed in this truck accident.
Truck Accidents in Texas
Truck accidents are one of the most severe types of crashes that anyone can be involved in. Regrettably, thousands of people in our state are negatively affected by these collisions in our state each year. There are several acts of negligence that continue to lead to truck accidents taking place in our state. Some of the leading factors include:
- Distracted driving: Truck drivers often spend significant time on the road. As a result, they are more likely to become distracted while behind the wheel. Unfortunately, many truck accidents take place as a result of drivers who are using their phones or messing with their radios.
- Fatigue: When truck drivers are forced to spend a significant time on the road, they may become fatigued while behind the wheel.
- Improper maintenance: If a truck is not properly maintained, it can break down or have other issues that can cause an accident.
- Intoxication: Unfortunately, some truck drivers choose to drive while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. This greatly increases the risk of an accident occurring.
- Weather conditions: Bad weather can make it difficult for truck drivers to see and navigate the road, increasing the chance of an accident happening.
People who are involved in truck accidents are often left with severe injuries that require extensive medical treatment and can result in significant medical costs. If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident, you must seek legal guidance right away. A Dallas truck accident lawyer can help you recover financial compensation for your damages and losses.
If you or someone you love has been involved in a truck accident, the experienced Texas truck accident lawyers at Goudarzi & Young can help. We have a proven history of success and are dedicated to helping each of our clients maximize the compensation they recover. We offer a free consultation so that we can review your case and answer any questions you may have. Call us today at 800-256-5169 to get started.
Notes: Our team of dedicated writers created this post through the use of secondary sources; therefore, we have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this truck accident. If you locate incorrect information, please contact Goudarzi & Young, L.L.P. so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. This post will be removed if requested.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. If you are injured in an accident, seek medical attention immediately, then speak to a lawyer as soon as possible. The photograph used in this post is not representative of this accident. This post is not a solicitation for business.