San Antonio, TX (November 27, 2022) – A traffic accident took place in the San Antonio area on Thursday morning they sent two people to area hospitals with injuries. On November 24, the San Antonio Police Department responded to a crash on Interstate 10.
According to law enforcement, a tractor-trailer was involved in an accident while traveling on the northbound side of Interstate 10 near Culebra Road. The vehicle went over the side of the bridge and landed on the street below.
Two people involved in the accident suffered injuries. Both victims were transported to area hospitals, where they underwent emergency medical care.
The Texas Department of Transportation officials are investigating the scene. Investigations are currently underway by the San Antonio Police Department.
We hope the victims hurt due to this truck accident recover quickly.
Truck Accidents in Texas
A truck accident can impact your life forever. Unfortunately, we see many people left with severe injuries due to drivers who engage in acts of negligence while behind the wheel. Some leading factors in truck accidents that take place here in the state of Texas include:
- Distracted driving: Truck drivers are often distracted by things like cell phones, radios, and other passengers in the cab. This can lead to them not paying attention to the road and causing an accident.
- Fatigue: Due to the long hours that truck drivers work, they can often become fatigued. This can lead to them making mistakes while driving and causing an accident.
- Poor weather conditions: Our state is known for its severe weather conditions, especially in the springtime. These conditions can make it difficult for truck drivers to see the road and make it more likely for an accident to occur.
- Aggressive driving: Many truck drivers are under pressure to meet deadlines and will drive aggressively in order to do so. This can put other motorists at risk and cause an accident.
- Improperly maintained trucks: If a truck is not properly maintained, it can break down or have equipment failures while on the road. This can lead to a serious accident.
If you have been harmed as a result of a truck accident, our team at Goudarzi & Young can help you seek financial compensation to cover the damages that you face. Following your crash, our San Antonio truck accident lawyers will conduct a thorough investigation into the accident to determine the cause. We will identify all liable parties and take swift legal action against them. Our team will fight for fair compensation to make sure you have the money that you need to cover your medical costs and various other damages you face. Our lawyers can meet with you for a freeze case evaluation by calling 800-256-5169 at your earliest convenience.
Notes: Our team of dedicated writers created this post through the use of secondary sources; therefore, we have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this truck accident. If you locate incorrect information, please contact Goudarzi & Young, L.L.P. so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. This post will be removed if requested.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. If you are injured in an accident, seek medical attention immediately, then speak to a lawyer as soon as possible. The photograph used in this post is not representative of this accident. This post is not a solicitation for business.