Baird, TX (November 29, 2022) – The Texas Department of Public Safety is actively investigating a crash that involved a commercial truck just 1.5 miles from Camp Pecan Bayou RV Park that left two people injured.
November 28, authorities were notified that a crash took place on Texas State Highway 36.
According to law enforcement, a black GMC pickup truck collided with a commercial vehicle owned by Airway Services on Texas State Highway 36. The incident caused delays in the area. The Texas Department of Public Safety and firefighters secured the road as they worked to remove damaged vehicles from the scene.
The driver of the Airway Services vehicle and the driver of the GMC were both injured in the crash. The two victims were transported to area hospitals for medical care.
The incident remains under investigation.
We hope both victims injured as a result of this crash recover quickly.
Accidents with Commercial Vehicles in Texas
Accidents in Texas are one of the most common causes of injuries and death statewide. These incidents leave tens of thousands of people with severe injuries every single year. In some cases, commercial vehicles are involved in these accidents. There are several reasons why commercial vehicle accidents are more likely to take place. Some of the leading factors that result in commercial vehicle crashes include:
- Distracted driving: Commercial drivers are often under a lot of pressure to meet deadlines and make deliveries on time. This can lead to them becoming distracted while behind the wheel, which can increase the risk of an accident.
- Fatigue: Driving for long hours can lead to driver fatigue, which can also increase the risk of an accident.
- Improper maintenance: If a commercial vehicle is not maintained properly, it can increase the chances of a vehicle accident occurring.
- Inclement weather: Bad weather conditions can make it more difficult to drive safely and can contribute to accidents happening.
- Aggressive driving: When drivers are in a hurry or trying to beat traffic, they may take risks that can lead to an accident, such as speeding or tailgating.
If you have been harmed as a result of an accident that was caused by the negligent or careless actions of another driver, you may have legal options available to help you move forward. It is important that you seek legal guidance from a Baird commercial vehicle accident lawyer as soon as possible.
Our personal injury lawyers at Goudarzi & Young can help you seek financial compensation to cover your medical expenses and various other costs that you face following your crash. Our team will take the legal work off your shoulders and fight for fair compensation on your behalf. We will investigate your accident and perform various tasks to make sure you have the strongest case possible.
For more than 25 years, our team has represented thousands of people who have been harmed by negligent parties in our state. We are committed to helping you achieve a favorable outcome for your lawsuit. Contact our Texas personal injury lawyers today by calling 800-256-5169 to get started.
Notes: Our team of dedicated writers created this post through the use of secondary sources; therefore, we have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this truck accident. If you locate incorrect information, please contact Goudarzi & Young, L.L.P. so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. This post will be removed if requested.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. If you are injured in an accident, seek medical attention immediately, then speak to a lawyer as soon as possible. The photograph used in this post is not representative of this accident. This post is not a solicitation for business.